Players write down songs and then see if they match significant life events like first kiss etc.
Paper and pencils
Ask the players to recollect and write down several lines of 6 of their favorite songs. After that give them a key to solution.
1. The first song - your feeling after the first kiss
2. The second - your memory of the first night together
3. The third - reminder of your honey moon
4. The fourth - in a year after the marriage
5. The fifth - Now when we are together I think about it
6. The sixth - in 50 years of the life together
Read each of the six and then ask the group if the song fits the memory. Lots of fun.