A fast paced question and answer game where you are out if you answer the questions correctly!
Gather the group in the circle. Put the leader in the middle. The leader will ask questions to the group and they must answer each question incorrectly. The questions (see below) are so obvious that is hard not to answer correctly.
Each person should respond within 1 to 2 seconds. The group can act as judge to determine if a person took too long to respond.
You can get out one of two ways:
1. Take too long to answer
2. Stumble as you answer
3. Give the correct answer (as opposed to the incorrect answer which is what you want to do)
Here are a few examples of questions:
1. What day comes after Friday?
2. Our first president was George___?
3. How many hands do you have?
4. How old are you?
5. What is your name?
6. What city do you live in?
7. Are you bald?
8. What letter comes after Y?
9. What year is this?
10. What is your dad's name?
11. What is 2+2?
12. What number comes after 2?
13. What month is this?
14. How many kids do you have?
15. What street do you live on?
16. Finish this sentence: Our country is the United States of _________?
17. What are you sitting on?
18. To men: Are you wearing a dress?
19. To women: Do you shave your face?
20. What color is the sky?