1. Deal out all the cards evenly between players.
2. Who ever has the Ace of Spades puts it down face up.
3. Start with whoever had the Ace of Spades and go to the right.
4. Put down a card that is directly after the card under it (one card less). For example if the last card played was a seven, you would have to play an eight of any suit.
5. If someone said they put down a card ...but you think they are lying, you say "B.S." If they weren't bluffing, you take all the cards. If they were bluffing they have to take the whole stack.
6. You keep going around the circle until someone doesn't have any cards.