Smaller children may need help with this game. Number everyone from 1 to X, X being the number of players. This will be the order in the game. Usually it's best to have the youngest be first. Beginning with player #1, each player has to say in turn
1. The name of a ship - Arcadia
2. The name of the captain - Alexander
3. The surname of the captain - Anderson
4. Sailing from port - Aberdeen
5. Sailing to port - Alexandria
6. With a cargo - Apples
Then follow on through with all the letters of the alphabet. Little kids are best at naming the ship and captain.