Get players to open up about themselves by asking interesting abstract questions.
Passive. Little or no movement is required.
2 or more player
What You Need To Play
Ask your players to write down the answers to the following questions. Think of other you would like to ask. The idea is to get the players to open up about themselves and think abstractly about themselves relative to the items in the questions.
1. If you had to describe your personality as a color, what would it be?
2. If you could be a musical instrument for a day, what would you be?
3. Describe yourself in terms of food. (Spicy, bland, filling, sweet etc.)
4. Describe a movies which parallels your life.
5. If you were an animal what would you be.
6. If you could magically change bodies with a famous person for a day, who would it be?