SONGS IN YOUR LIFE
Players write down songs and then see if they match significant life events like first kiss etc.
Passive. Little or no movement is required.
2 to 6 players
What You Need To Play
Paper and pencils
Ask the players to recollect and write down several lines of 6 of their favorite songs. After that give them a key to solution.
1. The first song - your feeling after the first kiss
2. The second - your memory of the first night together
3. The third - reminder of your honey moon
4. The fourth - in a year after the marriage
5. The fifth - Now when we are together I think about it
6. The sixth - in 50 years of the life together
Read each of the six and then ask the group if the song fits the memory. Lots of fun.