GET TO KNOW YOU MOMENTS
Draw a theme from a hat and tell a story about yourself based on a theme.
Passive. Little or no movement is required.
2 to 6 players
What You Need To Play
Paper strips and a bag
Print the list below and put each number on a separate paper strip. Fold the papers and put into a bag or hat. Each person in the group chooses one from the bag and then tells a true story that goes with the theme. A great way to get to know a new group or team!
1. My most embarrassing moment
2. A time that I accomplished something extraordinary
3. A time that I laughed so hard I cried
4. My most heroic moment
5. A story about myself that no one would believe, but is true.
6. A time that I felt so happy I could burst
7. A story about something that I do better than most people.