TRUTH OR DARE
An old standard. Choose truth and you must answer truthfully any question. Choose dare and do something crazy!
Active. A lot of movement may be required.
What You Need To Play
Choose one player to start. They call on another person and say "Truth or Dare?" That person must choose one or the other. If the player picked "truth" then the player who is it can ask anything appropriate and the person who picked must answer it truthfully. If the player who is picked does not want to answer because it is not appropriate, then he/she may appeal to the rest of the group who may overrule the question. However, embarrassing and inappropriate are two different things. If the player picks "dare", then the player who is it may dare the person to do anything that is not dangerous, illegal, or hurtful. The appeals process may also be used for dares. After the chosen player has complete the truth or dare, the next person in the circle or group becomes it and chooses a new player to truth or dare. See below for some truth and dare ideas!
1. What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you at a grocery store?
2. What was the funniest thing that happened to you at a mall?
3. Describe three things you like about yourself.
4. What is the best thing about your life right now?
5. What is your favorite kind of music?
6. If you had to choose between being in a choir and being in a play, what would you choose?
7. What is one talent most people here donít know that you have?
8. Do you play any musical instruments? Which ones?
9. What did you want to be when you grew up?
10. How do you think you will know who you're going to marry?
11. Whatís the best proposal you ever heard about?
12. What did you look like in 5th grade? Describe you to us.
13. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
14. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
15. What was the worst thing you ever cooked or baked?
16. What was the funniest cooking experience you ever had?
17. If someone made a movie about your life, what would they call it? Who would you want to play you?
18. If someone made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you?
19. Who is most beautiful person you know (inside and out).
20. If you could date anyone in the world, who would it be?
21. Which famous couple throughout history would you like to be a part of?
22. What is your most wild dream?
23. What is your most romantic memory?
24. If you could kiss anyone in the world, who would it be?
25. What is the most annoying habit that a boyfried/girlfriend/spouse has ever had?
26. What is your biggest pet peeve, having to do with a boyfried/girlfriend/spouse?
27. What is the quality that is most important to you in a boyfried/girlfriend/spouse?
28. How many times during the day do you think romantic thoughts?
29. Which relationship appeals to you more, a wild passionate one, or a quiet calm one.
1. Do the hokey pokey in the middle of the circle and sing the song that goes with it (1 verse).
2. Sing "Iím a Little Teapot" with all the actions.
3. Make sounds like a chicken for 30 seconds.
4. Yell three times, "Iím cwaaaazy. Cwazy Ďcause Iím Woooooonwy!" like Elmer Fudd.
5. Do your best famous person impression or famous character impression.
6. Do the hand jive for everyone.
7. Give us your best snort!
8.: Pretend like youíre the sound person who is being dubbed for a noisy kissing scene.
9. Do a hula dance.
10. Do your best "Yeeehaaaw!" and pretend like youíre throwing your cowboy hat in the air.
11. Pretend like youíre in a Toyota commercial. Sing, "I love what you do for me, TOYOTA!" and jump into the air.
12. Tell us your best joke.
13. Attempt to stand on your head.
14. Sing a BeeGees song in front of people.
15. Do 3 consecutive cartwheels.