NAME THAT THEME TUNE
Guess the theme songs and shows from the catch phrase
Passive. Little or no movement is required.
2 to 6 players
What You Need To Play
Papers with names and pencils for all
Take lines from the themes of TV shows and write them on a paper with an answer blank below. Here are some examples:
1. This is a story about castaways, they're here for a long, long time...
2. A story about a man named Jed, the poor mountaineer hardly kept his family fed...
(The Beverly Hillbillies)
3. They were four men living all together, yet they were all alone...
4. One o'clock, two o'clock, three o'clock rock...
5. The ____ ______ promises something for everyone...
(The Love Boat)
6. They're the modern stone-age family..
7. Where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came...
8. Come and knock on our door, we'll be waiting for you...
9. On your mark, get set let's go now, gotta dream...
(Lavern & Shirley)
10. Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back...
(Welcome Back Kotter)
11. We're moving on up...
An excellent twist on this game is when you give out the answers have everyone sing the answers back.