WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY?
For a group or team, vote on who is the most likely to do something or be a certain way. Lots of fun for team building!
Passive. Little or no movement is required.
2 to 6 players
What You Need To Play
Put each statement below on a piece of paper or an envelope. You need one statement/piece of paper for each person on the team or group. Give each person a paper or envelope to start. Each person votes who from the group is most likely to..... and they write this on the paper or envelope. Then the papers are passed to the next person on the right and the voting happens again. Continue until everyone has votes on all statements once. Gather, tally the votes and then let the group guess who won each category. Lots of fun for team buidling!
1. Who is the most likely to secretly untape a christmas present and then rewrap it and put it back under the tree.
2. Who is the most likely person to eat something gross on a dare
3. Who is the most likely to yell at their T.V. while watching a movie. "Don't go in there!"
4. Who is the most likely to be sent to the principal's office for shooting spit wads?
5. Who is the most likely to fold their dirty clothes before washing
6. Who would be most likely to jump out of a plane (with a parachute)?
7. Who would be the most likely to buy tickets to a boxing match?
8. Who's the most likely to drop a dime and spend 10 minutes trying to recover it?
9. Who is the most likely to get in the most car wrecks throughout their lifetime?
10. Who is the most likely to retire in on an island in the Carribean?
11. Who is the most likely to have 30 grandkids?
12. Who will be most likely to fill their passport with stamps?
13. Who would be most likely to a training course where your drive a formula race car?