Get ready some sheets of paper, pens or pencils for your guests beforehand. Each player writes numbers from 1 to 10 and then writes down the list of 10 domestic animals in a column on his/her sheet of paper. Then the leader asks the first question and the players must each read the answers which they wrote on their sheets of paper for number 1. Then the leader asks the 2nd question and the players must read the word which is written for number 2 etc.
The leader's questions may be as follows:
1. Who are you at home?
2. Who are you in private?
3. Who are you in public?
4. Who are you without clothes?
5. Who are you after dinner?
6. What do other people think of you?
7. Who are you at nights?
8. What do you think about yourself?
9. Who are you with your friends?
10. Who are you in fact?