Determine a starting line and a turn back line about 20 feet apart. Divide into two equal teams and line up at the starting line. The race has two segments which can happen in a row or with a small break in between. In each segments the teams pretend to be an automobile with a problem. For each type of problems, they will run the relay in a different way. Here are some examples. You can think up others.
1. Windshield wipers are stuck on - the player race to the turn back line and back while waving arms like wipers
2. Radio is stuck on - player sing the whole way
3. Horn is stuck - players make horn noises
4. Stuck in reverse - player run backwards
5. No brakes - players race as fast as possible.
You choose which ones you want for the relay.